Skip to main content

My Sketchbook!

Ok, I can't even tell you how excited I am for this post.
All I need is one rainy day and an all time favorite notebook to get started;(and of course a pencil or something😅)
Somehow the gray and gloomy weather motivated me,or was it the boredom!?hmm..I'll never know.
So I turned to the next fresh page and opened Pinterest. Probably my favorite app.ever.
Then I picked up a pencil. First few of my drawings were kinda horrible. But the next few were just so relaxing and fun. And I realized that even normal people can draw master pieces if you focus harder then you fret. Yep. You can draw Mona Lisa. If you believe you can. As they said
Believe and make true the simple belief .
Ok no one said that I did,but hopefully it did tell you that anything is possible. At least I think so.
There was a point in my life I drew stick figures and the sun in the corner of the page. Obviously. You have to start somewhere. One year from now you would regret that you didn't start today. That you didn't make resolutions. That you had and still have a boring life. That you could visit Europe,but you didn't believe in yourself. You had enough money but you were afraid To.Take.The.Plunge.
Okok.getting back to real life.(and the point of this post which I conveniently forgot😄😅)
I wanted to post more art. From my new sketchbook. I will do a full flip thru post and for those of you waiting for the poem , it's going to be out after this.
From
thelazywriter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locked in a Substance

(another poem ages later, like , comment, , share, this is an extended version) One needle prick to ruin your life, one breath closer to not breathing, one puff closer to death. It takes once to make it twice. Stop for the better, Start in vain, End in pain. The feeling, is it worth the loss? Numbing the ocean of hazard, To bring on a tsunami of loss. Powders, rolls and syringes, to jam life's hinges. One time can lead to one hundred, Because one breath is all it takes, to be locked in a substance. Decisions can destroy, Families and lives, Substances have left only ashes behind. It doesn't take a long time to make bad habits, It takes time to break them. They promise peace in the darkness, But they end in bloodshed, Never in happiness. The first time,  will end in craving and obssession. The substance wafts around waiting for its next prisoners. Its a red target on your back, waiting to strike. Because one wrong dec...

My obsession with.....Reading Conspiracy theories

I'm not a crazy person; this stuff exists. What is a CONSPIRACY THEORY!!?? It's as easy or rather even easier than it sounds. When an unfortunate event or situation occurs, with a proper reason or not , they are reasons or guesses or theories as to why such an event occurred or why such a thing exists. So basically made up stories about real things, I already thought you were crazy but now I'm searching for mental asylums.  Before you think I ran away from a mental asylum, let me tell you the people who write this stuff are GENIUSES. It sounds like some things have only one explanation, but actually there are million different reasons. And it's not only on historical events, it is even on problems we face as a generation like....Global warming. I do write some but I don't think anyone would believe in mine cause they are...well I never tried. They are interesting to read and it's even more fun to make your own , my personal favorite is the US dollar bill...

Chapter#2

Under the City By thelazyWriter CHAPTER#2 It was Ms.Downright, the caretaker, thin and frail with fierce eyes and olive brown hair. She took care of the children at the shelter and I met her when I was 7 or 8. Also, she meant business, she wasn’t someone you could mess with.(I have to admit I was always scared of her but now she’s much less terrifying) “umm..nothing I was just taking a walk down the street” “you’re not the type who takes walks, please promise you haven’t stolen anything or caused any more trouble, I’m honestly not asking for more trouble.” “I had gone for a breather, and where will I steal from the shops are closed!?” She didn’t entirely believe me, I could see it on her face, but she went back to her little room anyway. I climbed onto my bunk and tried to sleep. I mostly stared out of the window and waited for the sun to rise. Every Sunday my brother has an off day so my brother, Mark and I go down to the mall so we don’t completely cut off...