Skip to main content

Leave

Why can't you just leave ?
Why do you take your time,
I really won't grieve.

Your presence is toxic,
You make me feel sick

You spoilt my Christmas Eve
And new year too,
Why can't you just leave?

Why do you laugh shamelessly,
When I tell you , that you live aimlessly.

You still latch on to me
And suck all the happiness away
You've erased all my dreams and
All the things I thought I could be.
You threw away the keys.

You thought making me a loser
Would make you a winner.
But it didn't make you any better.

Why can't you just leave?
Why do you wait for me to throw you away,
And burn you ruthlessly.
All you have showed me was how quickly you can dig your grave,
Your one of those memories,
I won't save
By
thelazywriter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tulips

I saw the tulips by the meadow, A bright beautiful yellow. Dancing in the summer sun Like they were too having fun. They glowed in the sunlight, And dazzled in the moonlight They reminded me I had places to go while I lay there at midnight. It was like the light at the end of the tunnel When life was anything but humble. At breaking dawn, When it shimmered with fresh sweet dew And had a faded yellow hue It told me things about mother nature that I never knew. But soon the tulips wilted, as humans made the world tilted, I still remember those tulips swaying in the rain, something out of the ordinary, in a world so mundane. By thelazyWriter

My obsession with.....Reading Conspiracy theories

I'm not a crazy person; this stuff exists. What is a CONSPIRACY THEORY!!?? It's as easy or rather even easier than it sounds. When an unfortunate event or situation occurs, with a proper reason or not , they are reasons or guesses or theories as to why such an event occurred or why such a thing exists. So basically made up stories about real things, I already thought you were crazy but now I'm searching for mental asylums.  Before you think I ran away from a mental asylum, let me tell you the people who write this stuff are GENIUSES. It sounds like some things have only one explanation, but actually there are million different reasons. And it's not only on historical events, it is even on problems we face as a generation like....Global warming. I do write some but I don't think anyone would believe in mine cause they are...well I never tried. They are interesting to read and it's even more fun to make your own , my personal favorite is the US dollar bill...

Chapter#2

Under the City By thelazyWriter CHAPTER#2 It was Ms.Downright, the caretaker, thin and frail with fierce eyes and olive brown hair. She took care of the children at the shelter and I met her when I was 7 or 8. Also, she meant business, she wasn’t someone you could mess with.(I have to admit I was always scared of her but now she’s much less terrifying) “umm..nothing I was just taking a walk down the street” “you’re not the type who takes walks, please promise you haven’t stolen anything or caused any more trouble, I’m honestly not asking for more trouble.” “I had gone for a breather, and where will I steal from the shops are closed!?” She didn’t entirely believe me, I could see it on her face, but she went back to her little room anyway. I climbed onto my bunk and tried to sleep. I mostly stared out of the window and waited for the sun to rise. Every Sunday my brother has an off day so my brother, Mark and I go down to the mall so we don’t completely cut off...